AIRPLANE SOLUTIONS, S.L. (here in after “the company”), with address at C / SANT JOAN DE LA SALLE 42, 3rd ESPACIO 14, 08022, BARCELONA (BARCELONA), and with CIF B66790940, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Tomo 45421, Folio 70, Hoja B 487218
- The use of the airplane.solutions domain name is duly registered by the company, with all the guarantees, as provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Company of the Information and Electronic Commerce. However, the full adequacy of those present is evident Legal Terms to the current regulations regarding Data Protection, Electronic Commerce, Conditions Hiring, Intellectual Property and other subsidiary provisions.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE LEGAL TERMS
- A. Access to this website or its use in any way implies acceptance of each and everyone of the present Legal Terms, reserving the company the right to modify them in any moment. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every visitor and / or user, the attentive reading of the Legal Terms of valid use in each of the occasions in which you access this website, so, if it does not agree with any of the same here, must abstain with respect to the use of this website.
- A. Through the web airplane.solutions, Users are provided access to various contents, services, information and data (the “contents”), placed at your disposal. The company reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the web page, as well as the content, products and services available there in.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- A. Access to information on the different products and services on the website, as well as your navigation will be free, therefore the Users will not be required to register with the consequent delivery of your personal data, or the use of passwords.
- B. When accessing certain contents or services is necessary to provide data of personal character, Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company, will give said data the corresponding automated treatment according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the section on Data Protection Policy.
4. CONDITIONS OF USE
A. The User undertakes to make appropriate and law ful use of the web site as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the legislation applicabl eat all times, the Terms Legal web site, morality and generally accepted good practices and publicorder. User must refrain from:
- a. Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or content for purposes or illicit effects, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any waymay damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or preventthe normal use of services or documents, files and all class of content stored on any computer equipment;
- b. Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with conditions required for said access;
- c. Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- d. Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or computer systems on the network which are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
- e. Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the company’s data, third-party providers and others users;
- f. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any modal it of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it results legally permitted;
- g. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contained, as well as technical protection devices or any other mechanisms of information that can be inserted in the contents;
- h. Try to obtain personal data other than those you are authorized to know, using for this means illicit or fraudulent means or procedures that maycause any type of damage. (See Viruses, Trojans, bug’s, Worms, etc)
- i. In particular, and merely by way of indication and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not totransmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content,messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings,software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- i. In any way it is contrary, belittles or undermines the rights fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- ii. Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory,Violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, good customs generally accepted or to public order;
- iii. Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts byreason of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- iv. Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading services or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or topublic order;
- v. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- vi. Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for the health and psychic balance;
- vii. It is protected by legislation on intellectual property protection or industrial property belonging to the company or to third parties without the use of what is intended to be done;
- viii. Be contrary to honor, to personal and family privacy or to the image of the people;
- ix. Constitute any type of advertising;
- x. Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the website.
B. When accessing certain content or services is necessary to provide data of personal character, Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company, will give said data the corresponding automated treatment according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the section on Data Protection Policy.
A. The company does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct visualization, download or utility ofthe elements and information contained in the pages of the company, which can be see impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond their control
B. The company may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if detects a use of its Portal or any of the services offered in it are contrary tothe present Legal Terms.
C. The company makes an e-mail address available to Users firstname.lastname@example.org so that any content that may affect the activityof other users is revealed, with the will to rectify the same in case of being appropriate.
D. The company is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
- 1. Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies,overloads and errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the company;
- 2. Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malign programs of any kind and throughof any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- 3. Improper or inappropriate abuse of the company’s web pages;
- 4. Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser orfor the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrators of the companyreserve the right to with draw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the web.
E. The company excludes any liability for damages and losses of any nature that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Web users. Likewise, the company is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the forms of data collection, being the same only for the provision of the services described offered by the company; Services such as online commerce and budget request. For another side, in case of causing damages and losses due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
A. The User acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, allthe rights of industrial and intellectual property, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, are the exclusive property of the company and / or of third parties, who has the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. In no case the access to the Web page implies any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of saidrights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present Legal Terms ofthe Web page does not confer any other right of use, alteration, to the Users,exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web page and / or itsContent other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation ofAny rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted tosuch effect by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
B. The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, codessource and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itselfas a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, they are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company owns the elements that make upthe graphic design of your website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts,images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web page or, in any caseIt has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on said website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless that you have prior authorization, in writing, from the aforementioned Entity.
C. It is also forbidden to delete, avoid or manipulate the “copyright” and the company, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that could contain the contents. The user of this website is committed to respect the rightsstatements and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its Legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. DATA PROTECTION
- A. To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain information ofpersonal character. To do this, the company will automatically process the Personal Data incompliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016,For this, the user can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data. (POLICY PROTECTION OF DATA) as well as the establishment of the purposes previously established, in accordance with the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy thatpresent the Web
8. DURATION AND TERMINATION
- A. The provision of the service of this Web site and the other services have in principle a timeless. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When possible, the company will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service
9. FORCE MAJEURE
- A. The company will not be responsible in all cases in case it is impossible to provide service, if it is due to prolonged interruptions of the power supply, telecommunication lines, conflicts social movements, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and general all the circumstances of force majeure.
10. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- This website uses the following own cookies:
- PHPSESSID: System cookie.
- _CFDUID: CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does it save any personally identifiable information.
- This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- 1P_JAR: Google Cookie. These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.
- CONSENT: Acceptance of the cookie notice.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- A. The present Legal Terms are governed by Spanish Law. To the extent that thelaw, the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals where the company’s corporate name falls.
- a. Contact information of the Responsible : The person responsible for the data collected through this website is AIRPLANE SOLUTIONS, S.L. con Address C / SANT JOAN DE LA SALLE 42, 3rd SPACE 14, 08022, BARCELONA (BARCELONA) And CIF B66790940. You can contact the person in charge through the following Email email@example.com or on the phone 931476762
- a. Extended description of the purpose of the treatment: Client, accounting, tax and administrative management Advertising and commercial prospecting
- b. Deadlines or criteria for data conservation We will keep the data for as long as necessary to meet the request and comply with the legal obligations required. The data that you have given us will be kept as long as they are necessary for the purposes indicated in point 2.1., or will also be stored for the time required by different applicable laws.
- c. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic The data collected through the website will not be used to make decisions automated
- 1. Applicable legislation
- Art. 6, section 1 letter a. That considers the consent of the interested party as a legitimate basis for the processing of personal data contained in this file.
- 2. Details of the legal basis of the treatment, in cases of legal obligation, public interest or public interest or legitimate interest
- The use of the data you provide us becomes legitimate because you provide us with your information consent or authorization to use your data for the purposes indicated in point 1.1
- 3. Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so
- You are not obliged to provide us with the information, however, it will be necessary to manage the data suggestions or requests you need to make through the website.
- 1. Recipients or categories of recipients
- Organizations or persons directly related to the company, Public administration con competition on the subject
- 2. Adequacy decisions, guarantees, binding corporate rules or situations specific applicable
- They do not exist.
- a. How to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to your treatment
- The interested party may know, modify, or delete the data that the company possesses about its person by email by providing your ID or by mail to C / SANT JOAN DE LA SALLE 42, 3rd SPACE 14, 08022, BARCELONA (BARCELONA). The interested party may transfer your data to another entity or limit the existing ones that the company has about your person by email by providing your ID or by mail to C / SANT JOAN DE LA SALLE 42, 3rd SPACE 14, 08022, BARCELONA (BARCELONA).
- b. Right to withdraw the Consent given
- The interested party may withdraw the data that the company has about his person by mail electronic by providing your ID or by mail to C / SANT JOAN DE LA SALLE 42, 3 rd SPACE 14, 08022, BARCELONA (BARCELONA).
- c. Right to claim before the Control Authority
- The interested party may complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection about all incidence that may arise.
- A. Detailed information on the origin of the data: Provided by the interested party.
- B. Categories of data that are treated Name and surname; Phone; E-mail.